The calculator provides an estimate and is not an offer of finance.
- estimated payments based on loan paid in equal monthly instalments over full term
- interest rate may be lower or higher depending on borrower circumstances
- does not include optional payment waiver.
For further information on interest rates and fees, see the cost of borrowing
Finance approved. Today.
If you provide the documents 1-6 below before 16:00 on any business day, and otherwise satisfy MTF credit criteria, we will approve your loan on the same day. If any of the documents are not provided, MTF credit criteria are not met, or MTF or third party systems are not available, we may not be able to approve your loan within that time period, or at all, and will work with you to explore other options.
Loan approval is at the absolute discretion of MTF and will not be unreasonably withheld, if all conditions are met.
To enable MTF to process your loan application, you must:
- provide a signed and completed MTF application for finance and supporting documentation before 16:00 on any business day
- provide your NZ driver licence, for validation
- provide transaction account bank statement, less than 30 days old, showing transactions for a calendar month, borrower name, address and bank account number
- provide confirmation of your address: bank statement, utility bill, rates, NZ government documentation or insurance confirmation showing your name and physical address
- give permission to MTF to complete a credit check and outstanding court fines check
- satisfy MTF credit criteria
Mechanical breakdown insurance
With mechanical breakdown insurance you may be covered if your vehicle has an unexpected mechanical or electrical problem.
- Cars (Gold) - Download sample Certificate of Insurance
- Cars (Platinum) - Download sample Certificate of Insurance
- Motorbikes - Download sample Certificate of Insurance
- Farm bikes - Download sample Certificate of Insurance
- Cars prior to 16 June 2014
Payment waiver may take care of your repayments if you have a major life event such as redundancy, injury, illness or even death.
- Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions prior to 8 December 2013
- Terms and conditions prior to 1 September 2010
Vero motor vehicle insurance
To protect you, if your vehicle is involved in accident or stolen, Vero motor vehicle insurance is available.