The Dunedin based national support office is looking for the right person to join our Solutions team. You'll contribute to our growing reputation for outstanding service and support.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Promptly respond to phone, email and fax enquiries
- Identify shareholder & customer needs through effective listening skills
- Provide solutions & support to MTF shareholders & customers
- Take ownership of each call until any issues are resolved
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide customer solutions or escalate as required
- Maintain excellent shareholder/customer company relations
- Provide training back up to new shareholders/staff members
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
The successful applicant will be required to work Saturdays and occasional public holidays.
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply contact 03 477 0530 or email email@example.com by 23 April 2021
Why you should work with us
A collaborative team
Work with friendly people who are passionate about what they do, and genuinely care about each other.
Modern office, handy location
Our Dunedin-based office is close to the Octagon and has everything you’d expect – and some awesome facilities you might not, like a games room and showers. You also get free car parking right next door.
Flexible work-life balance
We’ll support you with additional sick leave, as well as a day off on your birthday. Office hours are flexible, and if your job allows it, there may be opportunities to work remotely. We hire 100% of a person and do whatever we can to support you.
If you fall ill, you’re covered with free health insurance.
Support when you need it
If you’re feeling stressed or just need someone to talk to, you’ll have access to private counselling – no questions asked and no permission required.