An opportunity in Finance Lending has arisen within the MTF Finance Dunedin team at 2 Manse Street Dunedin.
We are part of a Dunedin success story – a nationwide network of local people providing tailor-made finance solutions that started right here in 1970.
On a daily basis, you will provide lending support through the application process from start to finish. You will have exceptional customer service and sales ability, great attention to detail and be able to communicate at a high level. You will look after your own customer base and help seek opportunities for new customers, in order to grow a solid book.
We will support you with the best technology and training available to enable you to lend in a responsible way.
To be the person we’re after, you must have:
- A passion for sales and customer service
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- A good understanding of the lending process
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Community spirit and a great personality
- An active involvement in the community
Candidates must also possess a New Zealand Driver Licence and the legal right to work in New Zealand. Any offer of employment is subject to clear reference checks, credit reporting and NZ Police record checks.
In return for your long-term commitment to this position you will be rewarded with:
- A great working environment
- An attractive salary package and benefits
Please contact email@example.com with a covering letter and your current CV detailing why you think this role is for you.
Applications close 24 March 2021.