Tasks & responsibilities
- Working with the customer from first contact, understanding the customer’s needs, adopting the applicable products, and completing the loan documents
- Filing of documentation, ensuring fulfilment of compliance requirements
- Building customer relationships throughout their loan journey, and creating further opportunities within their networks
- Monday to Friday working week, with Saturday work on a roster system
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 2 years’ sales and/or customer service experience
- An excellent communicator who enjoys interacting with customers and has a flexible approach when offering lending solutions
- A strong sales background, work ethic, and a proven sales closer
- Well organised and a ‘good fit’ within a high-performing and dynamic team that rises to any challenge
- A sound understanding of consumer credit and knowledge of associated legislation (CCCFA & AML/CFT)
- A self-managed attitude towards creating opportunities and reaching goals
In return for your commitment to this position you will be rewarded with:
- An energetic working environment with a highly-skilled and driven team
- Excellent support from both colleagues and leadership
- A strong company and team culture, with regular team building and ongoing in-house training
- The best technology and training available, enabling you to fit the right loan to the right person, accurately and responsibly
Since 1970, MTF Finance has been a strong, trusted national brand utilising forward-thinking within changing lending markets. We have exciting times ahead with new products to offer Kiwis.
At MTF Finance Penrose we like to think outside the box, injecting personality and creativity into everything we do. We're on a journey to provide better financial solutions for New Zealanders and we want you to come along. Our motto here is "it's all about the people", and you’ll find that we bring this to life every day.
Our business thrives on team members who love their job, and our team members are motivated to find solutions to help Kiwis achieve their goals. Our team culture is central to offering great service and achieving sales targets.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 July 2022.
Candidates must possess a New Zealand Driver Licence and the legal right to work in New Zealand permanently. Any offer of employment is subject to clear reference checks, credit reporting and police record checks. Be advised that only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.