You will be responsible for providing lending support from the application process through to loan generation. Working with the customer from the first point of contact, you will seek to understand the customer’s needs, adopt the applicable products, and complete the loan documents. You will build positive relationships with customers throughout their loan journey and create further sales opportunities within your own local networks.
You will be:
- An excellent communicator who enjoys interacting with customers and has a flexible approach when offering lending solutions
- A proven sales closer, with a strong sales background and work ethic
- An excellent relationship builder, with the motivation and drive to get out into the community and source new business leads
- Well-versed in consumer credit with good knowledge of associated legislation (CCCFA & AML/CFT) is advantageous, but not essential
- A self-managed self-starter in creating opportunities and reaching goals
You will be a natural relationship builder, injecting personality and great service into everything you do. Instead of looking for somebody who “ticks all the boxes”, we’re interested in hearing from people who are sales-focused, passionate about the Ashburton community, and keen to continuously seek out new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a strong local network and the ability to start conversations with people from all walks of life.
In return for your long-term commitment to this position, you will be rewarded with:
- Full training using dedicated web-based finance management systems
- A great working environment with a highly-skilled and driven team
- The best technology and training available, enabling you to fit the right loan to the right person, accurately and responsibly
- An attractive salary package and benefits, including the use of a company vehicle
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 June 2022.
Candidates must possess a New Zealand Driver Licence and the legal right to work in New Zealand. Any offer of employment is subject to clear reference checks, credit reporting and police record checks. Be advised that only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.