MTF Finance is no ordinary finance company, we're looking for an extraordinary team member who has a passion for sales, lending, and customer service. This role offers you the opportunity to advance your finance sales career or to start an exciting new direction with a high-performing and dynamic team that rises to any challenge.
Early on you will assist the Business Development team with the launch marketing to the local community. Following that, you’ll then have the energy and motivation to work independently at the new Kumeū office.
You will be responsible for providing lending support, from the application process through to loan generation. Working with the customer from the first point of contact, you will seek to understand the customer’s needs, adopting the applicable products, and completing the loan documents. You will build positive relationships with customers throughout their loan journey and create further opportunities within your own networks.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 2 years’ sales and/or customer service experience
- An excellent communicator who enjoys interacting with customers and has a flexible approach when offering lending solutions
- A proven sales closer, with a strong sales background and work ethic
- A sound understanding of consumer credit and knowledge of associated legislation (CCCFA & AML/CFT)
- A self-managed attitude towards creating opportunities and reaching goals
In return for your commitment to this position you will be rewarded with:
- An energetic working environment with a highly-skilled and driven team
- Benefit from the support, systems and experience of the dynamic team of our sister franchise office (MTF Finance Penrose).
- A strong company and team culture, with regular team building and ongoing in-house training
- The best technology and training available, enabling you to fit the right loan to the right person, accurately and responsibly
At MTF Finance Kumeū we like to think outside the box, injecting personality and creativity into everything we do. We're on a journey to provide better financial solutions for New Zealanders, backed by our motto of "it's all about the people".
Team culture is central to offering great service and achieving sales targets. Our business thrives on team members who love their job, and are highly motivated to find solutions to help Kiwis achieve their goals.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 June 2022.
Candidates must possess a New Zealand Driver Licence and the legal right to work in New Zealand permanently. Any offer of employment is subject to clear reference checks, credit reporting and police record checks. Be advised that only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.