How it works
We purchase the vehicle you want, and lease it to you. You can use the vehicle for the term of the lease, and at the end of the term the vehicle is offered for sale.
When you take out the lease, we’ll agree on a residual value for the vehicle. If the net sale proceeds are more than the residual value, we’ll pay you the difference. If the net sale proceeds are less than the residual value, you pay us the difference.
Finance lease features
- Long-term vehicle lease of 46 to 48 months.
- There are fixed payments for the term of the lease.
- We offer a maintenance option to cover servicing costs.
Advantages of a finance lease
If you are a business customer:
- you may be able to claim GST on the principal portion of each instalment
- the interest portion of your payments may be tax deductible
- the asset is recorded on your balance sheet, so you can also claim depreciation.
We’re here for you
Service and advice from your local team, tailored to you from start to finish.
We can usually let you know how much you’re approved for on the same day you apply.
Locals backing locals
We’re local New Zealanders, and we live and work in your community. A local understanding goes a long way.
We take the stress out of finance
Online or over the phone, we’ll guide you through your options to select what’s best for you.