The loan calculator on the MTF Finance Website provides an estimate only and is not an offer of finance.
- Estimated repayments are based on a loan paid in equal monthly instalments over the full loan term.
- Your interest rate may be lower or higher depending on your credit history and other factors as determined by MTF Finance.
- Estimated repayments do not include optional Payment waiver.
The final decision to approve a loan is at MTF Finance’s sole and absolute discretion. Approval will not be unreasonably withheld if you meet the following conditions.
- You must provide a signed and completed MTF Finance Application for Finance with supporting documentation, including:
- a valid New Zealand driver licence
- bank account statement less than 60 days old showing your everyday transactions for a calendar month, borrower name, address and bank account number
- proof of address – for example, a bank statement, phone or power bill, rates, NZ government documentation or insurance confirmation.
- You must consent to MTF Finance completing a credit check and an outstanding court fines check.
If you provide the documents above and satisfy MTF Finance credit criteria, we can usually approve your loan on the same day.
We may not be able to approve your loan within that time period (or at all) if:
- you do not provide the documents above,
- you fail to meet our credit criteria, or
- MTF Finance or third party systems are not available.
We will work with you to explore other options if we are unable to approve your loan.
Business loans are subject to these and other conditions.
If any of these terms are illegal or unenforceable, these terms will be read as if the term had never been included.
We don’t waive any rights that we have under or relating to these terms just because we don’t exercise them, or only partly exercise them. And it doesn’t mean that we can’t exercise those rights again, or exercise other rights.
The content of our Website and the Website terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. MTF Finance, any user of our Website and anyone using services on or through our Website submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.