How it works
An operating lease, available from selected MTF Finance dealers, is a cost-effective way to upgrade your vehicle, your fleet or business equipment.
For a small payment, you can upgrade your vehicle lease every 6 to 45 months. At the end of the lease you can choose to renew it, or end it.
Operating lease features
- Lease term to suit your requirements – from 6 to 45 months.
- There are fixed payments for the term of the vehicle lease.
- You have the option to cover servicing and maintenance.
- You have the option to upgrade at the end of each vehicle lease period.
Advantages of an operating lease
If you are a business customer:
- you can claim GST on each instalment
- your payments are tax deductible
- the asset is not recorded on your balance sheet.
We’re here for you
Service and advice from your local team, tailored to you from start to finish.
We can usually let you know how much you’re approved for on the same day you apply.
Locals backing locals
We’re local New Zealanders, and we live and work in your community. A local understanding goes a long way.
We take the stress out of finance
Online or over the phone, we’ll guide you through your options to select what’s best for you.